In case of Violation

Justice-engIf you feel your rights have been violated you may go through the court system .

The first court you go to is the Provincial Administrative Court or the Federal Administrative Court.

The second court you would go to is the Provincial, Federal, Tax, or Military Court.

The third court would be the Court Martial of Appeal, Provincial Court of Appeal or the Federal Court of Appeal.

And finally the most important court in Canada the Supreme Court of Canada.